The IC is open to all pupils to discover more about all the personal Characteristics
Informal meetings will focus on challenging perceptions and improving your ability to open debates on topical issues, including the history of LGBTQIA+, Disability, Racial Equality and Religious beliefs.
- How have these had an impact on sport, music and life?
- Is there true Acceptance, Free-speech, Diversity and Equality?
- Do we still have gender stereotypes?
- Is there still stigma around Mental Health?
- How does the Discrimination Act (2010) affect us?
- How can we raise awareness and drive change in the community?
Discussions and topics will be led by staff, students with other special guests. Come join the group as it is a great attribution to CV’s, jobs, UCAS and meeting new people.