Sixth Form Prospectus
The 6th Form Prospectus has been designed as a guide to the sixth form pathway system, which provides choice and opportunity for students. There are a range of qualifications in different subject areas on offer, designed to ensure that each student is matched to the most appropriate courses, to meet their personal and academic aspirations.
Most of you will know Range very well and will be aware of the excellent standards its students achieve. Many of you will have contributed to the school’s successes over the last five years and will have decided that Range is the first and best choice for further study.
Range High School offers you challenge and opportunities for you to develop as a young person, both in school and in the community. There are many reasons why we feel that Range High should be your choice. Some of those reasons are outlined below:
- High academic and vocational standards including provision for students with additional needs
- Access to state of the art facilities in our purpose built Sixth Form Centre
- Personal and individual attention and assistance regarding choice of courses, progress throughout and progression onto employment and further and higher education.
- Group sizes which allow for flexible and individual teaching and learning.
- The Sixth Form was judged outstanding in the last OFSTED inspection with outstanding pastoral care.
We have great pleasure in inviting you to our Sixth Form Information Evening. Representatives from each course will be available to discuss your future at Range High School Sixth Form.
We take great pride in the success of our students and hope that you will become part of that success.